Industrial Plumbing Contractor Services
Local 130 Plumbers and Local 597 Pipe Fitters
Industrial and Municipal Process Piping, HVAC, Plumbing Services
With over 50 years of plumbing experience in the Chicago area, our team of unionized plumbing professionals is skilled in a wide range of industrial mechanical services, as well as plumbing services and developments, for both commercial and residential settings. No matter how large or small the project is, our team is professionally trained and licensed to address your plumbing, HVAC, and industrial and municipal process piping needs.
We perform everything from plumbing and mechanical services for commercial, industrial, and residential plumbing developments to mechanical specialty work in powerhouses, pump houses, and water and wastewater treatment facilities. At DMI, we take pride in our work. We train our licensed technicians in the most advanced construction techniques. As union craftspeople, they know the value of ongoing education. Simply put, we are highly trained industry professionals who know quality from the ground up.
What Is Our Service Area?
We offer our fast, safe, and efficient plumbing services throughout the greater Chicagoland area, from Joliet to Schaumburg, Illinois, and everywhere in between. As a full-service pipefitting and plumbing contractor, Dahme Mechanical Industries is able to provide the suburban Chicagoland neighborhoods with emergency, HVAC, and plumbing services. Whether your plumbing needs are commercial, residential, or industrial, you can trust our licensed technicians to get the job done, effectively and efficiently.
What Industrial Plumbing Services Do We Offer?
Plumbing issues can often have negative effects on the productivity as well as the profitability of a business. For industrial business owners of refineries and plants, any interruption to business operations can be devastating, which is why we work hard to prevent that from happening. We understand that industrial settings require a lot of care and attention to detail in order to keep them operable and safe. That's why we prioritize properly maintaining important industrial equipment so that we can ensure uninterrupted business operations in the face of any industrial plumbing or HVAC issue.
Aside from maintenance, we offer several other industrial plumbing services, such as:
- Pipe diagnostics through the use of modern video technology that helps us determine the location and reason for plumbing issues
- Servicing of the plant's water mains, gas lines, and equipment to ensure that they are working properly
- Proper treatment for chemical, plumbing, and water piping to maintain a safe environment
- Effective management of waste oil and wastewater that adheres to local and federal standards
Are We Safety Trained and Certified?
We believe that a safe job site is an efficient job site. That's why we are committed to continuously training and re-training our union employees on important safety topics, such as the proper setting of equipment and rigging and handling various materials. We are licensed with the Illinois Department of Public Health, the City of Chicago, Cook County, DuPage County, and many other municipalities in the Chicagoland area. Our staff and field personnel also carry many safety certifications and licensing, including:
- Chicagoland Construction Safety Council Scaffold training
- Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
- Cross-Control Device Inspection
- Medical Gas Training
- OSHA 10-Hour
- OSHA Competent Person
- OSHA Hazard Communication
- OSHA Underground Excavation
What Professional Organizations Do We Belong To?
At Dahme Mechanical Industries, we take our work seriously. We believe that a truly effective plumbing team needs to be made up of experts in the field. That's why we prioritize continuously training in and adhering to industry as well as safety standards, and why we're members of the industry's leading organizations, including:
- Certified Welding Bureau (CWB)
- The Chicagoland Better Heating and Cooling Council (CBHCC)
- Chicago Journeymen Plumbers Union, Local 130 UA
- Mechanical Contractors Association of America (MCAA)
- Mechanical Contractors Association of Chicago (MCA)
- North and West Side Master Plumbers Club
- West Suburban Association of Plumbing Contractors (WSA)
- Lake County Contractors Association (LCCA)
- Pipe Fitters' Local Union 597, UA
- Wester Trades Association (WTA)
- Great Lakes Construction Association (GLCA)
How Do We Handle Residential vs. Industrial Plumbing?
The primary difference between residential and industrial plumbing is the amount of usage that each plumbing system endures. Industrial plumbing is used at a much higher frequency, which means that we must use a higher grade of fixtures and pipes. These industrial-grade materials are heavy duty and therefore much more durable than their residential plumbing counterparts. Additionally, the materials that are being transported in most industrial plumbing systems often require special handling, making it imperative that the team repairing them is properly trained.
What Can You Expect When You Hire Dahme Mechanical Industries, Inc.?
When you need industrial plumbing services, it's vital that you are able to work with highly experienced, well-informed plumbing professionals. We have the experience, relationships, and certifications that have made us well-equipped to handle any of your industrial plumbing needs. We take the time to detect, repair, and maintain your industrial plumbing systems. When you hire DMI, you can be sure that you are hiring a team that:
- Has the qualities of a family-owned and locally-operated business
- Has been working in this area and industry for over 50 years
- Will act professionally and treat you with respect throughout the entire process
- Offers top-of-the-line products at affordable rates
- Shows up on time and will keep your business on schedule
When we're not at work in the field, we're keeping up-to-date on changes in the plumbing, construction, and mechanical contracting world. By staying involved with innovative organizations, our staff remains educated and aware of the most advanced industry trends and business practices.
When you hire Dahme Mechanical Industries, Inc., you can trust that you are hiring licensed, unionized, and reliable professionals who are committed to excellence. We are trained to handle a wide range of issues spanning HVAC, plumbing, and industrial and municipal process piping. Whatever your plumbing and HVAC needs are, we'd love to help. Contact us today to set up an appointment and get an estimate on your industrial plumbing project.