Water Heater Repair, Replacement, & Installation In Arlington Heights
Your water heater is a critical part of your home. Based out of Arlington Heights, our experienced team members at Dahme Mechanical Industries, Inc. provide prompt water heater repairs, routine maintenance, and efficient installation services when you need a replacement.
Water Heater Repair Services
A prompt water heater repair can restore your home's hot water, providing you and your family with the convenience and comfort you deserve. Some common problems that we run into include:
- Sediment in the water heater. Sediment buildup can cause your heater to perform slowly, noisily, and inefficiently. This sediment can also damage your heating element, creating the need for a replacement.
- A leaking water heater. Damage to the tank or an over-tightened gasket can cause water to leak from your water heater.
- Malfunctioning thermostat. If your thermostat isn't working properly, your water won't warm to the proper temperature. A quick thermostat repair or replacement will resolve your problem.
We maintain a fully stocked van to diagnose and resolve most water heater problems on the spot.
Water Heater Installation Services
When it's time for a new water heater, our experts can help you choose the best system for your home. We evaluate key factors like:
- The size of your home and family.
- Your energy efficiency goals.
- Your budget.
With this information in mind, we will help you explore options like traditional tank water heaters versus tankless water heaters or gas water heaters versus electric water heaters. Every home and family have their own distinct needs. We're committed to helping you find the water heater installation that's right for your individual circumstances.
FAQs About Water Heaters
Do I Need a Water Heater Repair?
It's important to keep a close eye on your water heater so you can schedule a prompt repair if something is wrong. Several key signs will let you know you should schedule a water heater repair. Call us for an appointment if you notice:
- Water at the base of the heater.
- Discolored water coming from the taps.
- Foul-smelling water.
- Rust stains in your shower or on your clothes after they're washed.
- Clanking, cracking, or popping noises coming from the water heater.
- Water that doesn't heat up.
- Water that takes an unusually long time to heat up.
- Low water pressure.
When Do I Need a Water Heater Replacement?
A tank water heater will typically last for about 10 years, while a tankless water heater can last for up to 20 years. If your system is nearing the end of its lifespan, you may want to start saving for a water heater replacement. Proper maintenance will extend the life of your water heater, so it's helpful to schedule an annual visit to keep your tank in the best shape possible. You may need to invest in a new water heater if your current installation is suffering from corrosion or serious leaks. If you find yourself in need of a water heater replacement, contact the experts at Dahme Mechanical!
Contact Dahme Mechanical Industries, Inc. Today!
Whether you need a water heater repair, replacement or new installation, our team at Dahme Mechanical Industries can help! Contact us today to make an appointment. We serve Arlington Heights and the surrounding areas including Des Plaines, Palatine, Schaumburg, Mt Prospect, Buffalo Grove and more. And we even offer 24/7 emergency repair services. The professionals at Dahme Mechanical Inc. are here to help resolve your issues in no time.